Negative Self Talk
Negative Self Talk
Our unique approach put participants inside of experiential lessons that are designed to give them the tools and skills they need to create healthier, happier, and more successful lives. They will learn by doing, and by the training’s end, they not only know what the tools and skills are – they own them.
Conduct our “Safe Space” training where “Three Agreements” are introduced. Create a safe and trusted environment that allows participants to get present, to open up and express themselves while engaging others in empowering communication.
Conduct our “Negative Self Talk” training in which how to identify negative self-talk and where it comes from is demonstrated. Assist with understanding the impact it has had on their lives. Illustrate how “Negative Self Talk” leads to poor decisions and bad behavior. Learn how to put feelings into words. Identify their gifts, talents, and discover their greatness. Use tools to shift from negative to a more powerful conversation.
• Creating a “Safe Space” by introducing and describing “Three Agreements” which governs open & effective dialogue.
• Learn how to ask for a “Safe Space” from others so you can continue to open up and explore what you are dealing with on all levels.
• Become aware of the negative messages you speak to yourself daily.
• Experience clarity regarding how you feel and how your feelings are impacting your behavior.
• Begin to remove your mask and discover who you really are.
• Create powerful self-talk to shift your mindset.
• Use tools to shift to a more powerful conversation in any situation.
• Learn to make new choices that serves you and supports your goals.
• Uncover, identify, and walk in your greatness.
• One (1) – Half day training seminar (3 – 4 hours) for a group of 25 to 75 teens. • Post evaluations, monthly email and text campaigns to continue engagement, to encourage use of the tools learned and to assess sustainability.
• Private Online “Safe Space” Community Group.
Connect with Us:
Reach Out for Inquiries, Collaborations, and Support